- Classes are non transferable
- Gift cards are non transferable
- All open plays are cash only
- Socks are required
- We do not issue refunds (credits to classes only with 24 hour cancellation notice, see below)
- Make-up classes are only permitted if your class offers a make-up option
- You must pay upon entering
- Strollers must be kept outside
- The party time is your start time. If you would like to add more time, there is an extra charge (including arriving early)
- We are a nut free establishment. Please do not bring any snacks that contain nuts.
DROP-IN CLASS RESERVATION CANCELLATION POLICY:
We know that life happens when you have small children. In the event that you are not able to attend a drop-in class, please kindly cancel your reservation as soon as possible to ensure someone else has the opportunity to book the spot instead. You can cancel your class through your Sawyer account or by contacting info@
All reservation cancellations must be submitted 24 hours PRIOR to the class start time to give us sufficient time to reopen and re-market the available spot for drop-in. Should you cancel 24 hours PRIOR to the scheduled class time, we will transfer the drop-in class to the next available class--ONE TIME. We will not continue to transfer your credit if you cannot attend your credited class.
In the event you do NOT cancel WITHIN 24 hours of the scheduled class time, you will lose the amount paid for the drop-in class. There are no refunds or credits without 24 hours notice.